As compared to iOS, the Android community has got the benefit of having a significantly larger number of applications under its hood. The beauty lies in the fact that the Android environment can be embedded easily in any other environment. In this post, we are going to share with you the steps to run Android apps on Windows PC/MAC Computer. We will be using Nox App Emulator for the purpose.
What is Nox App Emulator?
Nox App Emulator is a software that creates an Android environment on your Windows/MAC PC. It is similar to the Android operating system running on your Android smartphone with an inbuilt Google Play Store.
How much the Nox App Emulator Costs?
It is completely free to download and utilize the services of Nox App Emulator. The emulator comes with no hidden costs or in-app charges.
Moving on, following are the steps that you require following to download and install Nox App Emulator on your Windows 10/8/8.1 & Windows 7/XP/MAC PC/Laptop.
Run Android Apps on Windows PC/MAC Computer – Install Nox App Emulator
- As a first, please launch the browser installed on your PC.
- Please navigate to the website : https://noxemulator.org
- Wait for the webpage to load.
- Once the webpage loads, you will be able to see different options to download for Windows and download for MAC.
- Select the appropriate option to download the offline setup of the Nox App Emulator on your Windows PC/MAC Computer.
- Navigate to the download location and tap on the offline setup to initiate the process of download and installation of Nox App Emulator.
- Simple on-screen installation instructions will come up in front of you. Follow the same and continue with the installation process.
- After the successful installation, tap on ‘Finish’ to exit from the installation window.
- That’s it! You have successfully installed Nox App Emulator on your Windows PC/MAC Computer.
Read this also: Download Du Recorder for PC
How to download Android Apps on Nox App Emulator?
There are two ways through which you can install Android apps on Nox App Emulator.
Way 1 – Install APK File
Download any APK file on your PC. Right-click on the same and choose the option of Open with -> Nox App Emulator. The emulator will pick up the APK file and install the same on your Windows PC/MAC Computer in the simulated Android environment provided by Nox.
Way 2 – Utilize the inbuilt Google Play Store
Sign in using your Google ID on the inbuilt Google Play Store present in the simulated Android environment provided by Nox. Now, you can install any application from the same.
Final Words – Nox App Emulator Free Download on Windows 10/8.1/8 & Windows 7/XP/MAC PC
These were the simple steps to install Nox App Emulator on your Windows PC/MAC Computer. For any kind of questions or queries, please contact us via the comments section provided below.