How to Connect AirPods Without Case, Best Benefits and Features of AirPods :
Apple AirPods are the most popular wireless earphones in the world. The company has recently announced the second generation of AirPods with some new features and benefits. If you are planning to buy a pair of AirPods, or if you have just got them, this blog post is for you! We will discuss the best features and benefits of AirPods, and we will also show you how to connect them without using the charging case.
What are the Best Features and Benefits of AirPods?
The best benefits and features of Apple AirPods are:
- They charge quickly with the case.
- They come with a wireless charging case or Qi-enabled charging mat. You can connect them to your iPhone, iPad, Macbook or any other device having Bluetooth support in just one tap.
- They have an amazing battery life.
- They give you up to five hours of listening time on one single charge.
- The charging case gives you additional 24 hours of battery life for more than 20 recharges! You can use Siri without picking up your phone from anywhere around you by simply saying Hey Siri whenever you need something from her/his assistance! Made using high quality materials, they are extremely durable and comfortable to wear for long periods of time.
Also Read : How to Unpin a Text Message on iPhone
How to Connect AirPods Without the Charging Case?
If you want to connect your AirPods without using the charging case, here is what you need to do:
There is a very simple way of connecting your AirPods without using the charging case. First, you need to make sure that both AirPods are charged. Then follow these steps:
Press and hold the pairing button on your AirPods charging case. A white LED light will start flashing indicating that they are ready for pairing with another device. Now make sure your iOS device’s Bluetooth is turned on and the AirPods are not connected to any other devices yet by opening Settings > General > Accessibility > Hearing Aid Compatibility (HAC). Scroll down until you see “AirPods Pairing Instructions” under Wireless Headphones section; tap it! Follow all instructions in order to complete this process successfully.
Once done, go back into “Settings” then open up Control Center from there as well – scroll down until you see an icon resembling two circles overlapping each other at their centers (this is the Bluetooth icon) and tap on it. A list of all devices that are currently paired with your iPhone will appear; look for AirPods and tap on the “i” symbol next to it. Now you can see some important information about your AirPods, like their serial number, firmware version etc. Scroll down to the bottom of this page and under “Connected Devices” section, you should see two checkboxes – one for Left AirPod and one for Right AirPod. Make sure both boxes are checked and then hit the Connect button at the top-right corner of this screen!
You have now successfully connected your Apple AirPods without using the charging case! Enjoy listening to music or making calls wirelessly without any hassles.
We hope you found this blog post helpful. If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to leave a comment below and we will get back to you as soon as possible! Thanks for reading!