Have you lost your contacts accidentally from your android device? If “YES”, this article will serve as a lifesaver for you. Accidentally deleting up of connections from Android devices is one of the most often things that we usually face in our lives. The reasons behind the accidental deletion are many, and the most common is the unintentional click. However, it is possible for you to recover lost contacts from Android.
This is a nightmare and there are some solutions to fix these issue. Helping you out in the same, Gmail usually serves as the lifesaver that helps you in restoring the lost data immediately. So whenever you lose your contacts stop using your device directly, and make use of the solution given below to get it back on your device. In order to search for other similar kind of this process, enter.
Solution 1: Restore android contacts from Gmail
It is one of the most efficient methods of recovering the lost contacts from your Android device at any time within 30 days. For using this method, you need to have a proper backup for your contacts before. All you need to do is:
Follow the steps
- Launch Google Contacts on your device.
- Make a secure login to your Google Account and once done, make a click on the More option.
- Select the option of Undo Changes from the pop up Windows.
- Now select the time or customization time you wanted to have and then press Confirm to allow the process to begin.
- Tap on the Accounts option and then press on the Google option.
- Select Restore Contacts option.
- A pop-up message showing restoring contacts within the past 30 days will appear on your device.
- Select the backups you want to have and then press the Restore option to confirm the process.
- Once the restoring process accomplished, make sure to go to Re-sync option on your Google Account to get the lost contacts back on your device.
Solution 2: Recover lost contacts using Ease and Safety
It is another wonderful working solution to get all of your lost contacts back. The program comes up with a very interactive and quick interface and well designed to work efficiently on different platforms efficiently. You only need to do here is for recover lost contacts from Android:
- Connect your android device with your PC using a well functioning USB cable
- Once your PC recognizes your device, enter the USB debugging process to continue. You only have to do to here is: tap on the Settings option > About Phone > Build Number (seven times). Get back to Settings > Developers Option > and turn on USB Debugging.
- Select Data and mod you want to scan.
- Click on Analyze option.
- Take a preview of the changes added and then restore then select the Restore option to get the deleted contacts back on your android.
It is all about the recover lost contacts from Android. Google holds all the lost connections for about 30 days, and this is the time when you can get all of them back on your device hassle-free. Before going further with any process, please make sure to get a perfect backup for your device so that you can easily access the deleted contacts whenever required.