Many of you might be looking to remove your Google account from your device. You will be searching for ways on how to remove a Google account. If it so, then here are the steps one must follow to remove their Google account. Moreover, it is actually very simple when you understand the process of removing an account clearly. Furthermore, continue reading the post to know more information regarding removal of a Google account.
Know the Difference Between Removing and Deleting an Account!
First it is essential to understand that removing and deleting a Google account are quite different. Many people confuse both of them due to the lack of clear understanding. When you are looking how to remove a Google account, you are disabling access of the account from that device. It is not the same as deleting it permanently. This is because you can again access the account by adding it to the device if you wish. Deleting an account cannot be reversed whereas removing can be. If you wish to access the account at some point in the future, you can do that without trouble.
On the other side, people who want begin business with the support of Google account, then it is also essential for them to follow an overview of black friday hosting deals. Yes, it will be supportive to lead your business.
Be Prepared to Face the Consequences of Removing Google Account!
If you have decided to remove the Google account from your android device, then think carefully. There are some ugly consequences that you might face while removing Google account. You will end up losing all the data that have been stored through that particular account. Apart from this you will not be able to access Google Play Store. This means that apps that have been bought through the Google Play Store will become inaccessible. Most people don’t consider these things when they search how to remove a Google account. So, think twice before removing a Google account. You can even arrange for a backup account to avoid these issues.
Steps to Remove Google Account from Android device
Still thinking how to remove a Google account? Whenever you want to remove Google account, please follow the steps given below. Furthermore, they are easy to understand and by following them you can remove the account without any hassles. One can use this method to remove the Google account from the Android device.
- Visit the settings of your android device.
- Next, click on the “Accounts” option which can be found in your settings.
- All the accounts you have will be displayed.
- Choose the particular Google account that you want to remove.
- Click that particular account.
- You will be shown two options. One is sync option and the other is “remove account”.
- Tap on the “remove account” option.
- Confirm your choice by clicking the “remove account” option shown in the prompt.
That‘s it! You have successfully removed your Google account. From now, you cannot access it from your android mobile.
Steps to Remove Google Account from iOS device
If you are using an iOS device, then the process of removing Google account slightly varies. If you are using the Gmail app in your device, then follow the given steps.
- Open the Gmail app first.
- Secondly, choose the “Manage accounts” option by tapping the menu.
- Then click on “edit” option.
- All the accounts will be displayed.
- “Remove” option will be present nearby the account.
- Click it and confirm your choice by clicking again.
- If you look at the top left corner, you can see “Done” option.
- Tap on it.
Hope you understood how to remove a Google account by reading this post. We recommend you to think twice about removing the account since you will lose pictures and other stuff. So take a minute to consider removing it and then decide.