The introduction of Windows 10 into the marketplace has set up the addition of new trends as well. It is one of the advanced versions of Windows; that has provided us a vast platform to explore various new features. Moreover, the Windows also includes a lock screen option that was embedded in the previous Windows 7 version as well. Here we are going to have a discussion about using offline Windows Password & Registry Editor.
The lock screen was provided there to offer complete security to the encrypted data for the users. But sometimes the situation gets annoying especially when we misplace or forgot the password assigned to this lock screen. In order to know more things for various stuff, then you can check it out here.
Forgetting lock screen option means that the losing access over the saved data on your computer system. All thanks to Windows 10 that have come with the advanced feature of resetting the lock screen password. This feature has made it quite more comfortable to get access to your data back. You have to make a secure login her to your Microsoft Account. Secure login to your Microsoft account can enable you to make a sign in to Windows 10 as well.
Usage of offline windows password & registry editor?
- Open your web browser and download bootable CD image on your device.
- Now open Virtual Machine Settings and then launch bootable CD image.
- Turn on the virtual machine and then press the Esc button to get access to the boot menu.
- Select CD-ROM Drive.
- Windows password and registry editor home screen will appear on your screen.
- Press Enter and then select the partition including Windows installation from where you are willing to delete the password.
- Press Enter.
- You will be prompted to enter the next location. Press Enter to confirm it.
- Select the Password Reset option and then hit Enter.
- Select Edit User Data and Passwords and then press Enter to continue with the process of offline Windows Password & Registry Editor .
- Now enter your username and hit Enter.
- Reset the password as Administrator and then select Clear user Password.
- Hit Enter to confirm the equation.
- Next type! Followed by q and then confirm the changes you have made in.
- Type y and then hit Enter.
- A pop-up message will appear on your home screen. Hit Enter and reboot your computer system.
- That’s it. Check out that whether you have successfully removed the password or not.
How to use offline windows password & registry editor using PassMoz LabWin?
If you have carefully followed the above process but not have securely done with it; PassMoz LabWin is the best alternate option for you. PassMoz LabWin is a Window tool that can help you in creating a path to secure login without using any login credentials instantly. The only thing you have to do is to have the necessary information about the same, that’s it.
- Launch your web browser and select the advanced version of PassMoz LabWin from there for using offline Windows Password & Registry Editor.
- Allow PassMoz LabWin to get downloaded from its official website.
- Install the program on your Windows just like you do with other applications.
- Once done with the installation process, launch it and make a registration for it by paying the required amount. You can even start up with the trial version of this tool as well.
- Make use of a new flash drive to install the tool on it.
- Connect the flash drive to PC and then click Burn USB once the device gets detected on your PC.
- Wait for a fewer minute to create a bootable tool.
- Once done with the burning USB process ultimately, create a bootable device.
- Restart your computer system and then select USB drive as first boot.
- Wait for fewer moments until the tool gets fully loaded and fetched on your device.
- Select the latest versions of Windows. And then click on the Remove option to remove the password.
- Tap on YES twice to confirm the changes added.
- Make a click on Reboot and confirm it by pressing YES.
- Your Windows 10 PC will get reboot and screen lock password will be securely removed from your device.
Using offline Windows Password & Registry Editor is not an issue now. We have added up here two different methods to unlock the screen lock; you can easily make use of any of them depending upon your requirements.