Everybody knows that Spotify is mainly used to listen to sound tracks as per wish and convenience. Also, most of them are interested about handling the spotify application that whenever they want. But unfortunately, users are recently started facing the issues like stop working while listening to the track. If you are one of them who are facing Spotify application is not working, then the discussion below with different methods would be helpful for you for sure.
Furthermore, there are some solutions for “how to fix spotify not opening” to help you to kick out this problem forever so make sure you read every step pretty well. For other stuff to know, you can also follow here.
Check out the recent Windows Update on Windows
- You will have to act a complete system shut down and then restart the PC.
- Then employ Windows Shortcut keys Win + I for launching the settings.
- Then go to the update and security menu.
- Single out the Windows Update tab on the left side.
- Just click on the update history on the right pane.
- You may click on the Uninstall updates on the top of the removed culprit.
- If you do not get any troublemaker, back to the last page and click the check for updates for downloading and install the current windows updates which would fix the problem Spotify not responding windows.
Refashion the spotify properties and Fix the spotify not working on windows 10
- You will have to hit on the spotify option which you will find on the desktop or the exe file In the install folder.
- Next, you will have to collect the properties
- Now, you will have to go to the compatibility tab
- And, hit on the change settings for all users button
- Then just unleash the Run this act as administrator
- Now, you need to click the Apply
- Now you need to hit on okay option.
- Then you need to Apply again.
- Just click on the okay and close the properties box
Just set the spotify crashes in the Task Manager
- Here you may use shortcut keys ctrl + shift + Esc for launching the Task Manager
- Then you will have to go to the Processes tab
- Then you will have to highlight the spotify.exe.
- Then just hit on the End Task button on the bottom right
- Then you will have to re-l launch your spotify
Update the Audio Driver to set the spotify Not working or loading Files on the Windows 10
- Employ the Windows Shortcut keys win + X.
- Now, single out the Device manager
- And, Expand the Audio inputs and outputs entry or the sound, video and game controller entry.
- Then you will have to click on the right for the Realtek High Definition Audio device or the IDT High Definition Audio CODEC device.
- Single out the update driver software
- Then hit on the browser my system for driver software
- Then single out ‘Let me single out from the list of available drivers on my system’
- Single out the High Definition Audio Device
- Then you will have to click on the Next
- Finally, you will have to follow the on- screen coaching for the update the sound driver. Finally, you have done with Spotify desktop app not playing songs.
Try a complete spotify Reinstall and Troubleshoot the spotify for login or launching issues
- At first you will have to click on the right side of the start menu
- Then single out the Programs and functions/apps and functions
- Then Manoeuvre to your spotify and Uninstall the app.
- Employ Windows shortcut keys win + R for launching the Run
- Then you will have to press some links which would be given you as option
- Then you will have to press the enter
- Manoeuvre to spotify folder and delete it.
- Then perform a PC reboot
- Then Go to the Official site of the spotify for the complete installer package
- Then reinstall spotify.
- Finally, you have fixed Spotify application is not working
Above options would help you to achieve the purpose. All the solutions are very useful. So this is how you can sort out this issue and get rid from the problem. At last, every step is very necessary to be followed if you really are looking for any solution to set Spotify application is not working. So the above solutions are going to help you either of way. But just in case if all the solutions do not work for your system then you may call and talk to any software engineer they will make you understand or they will do it for you.